Monday, October 5, 2009

Last October

I just spent a wonderful weekend with people I love.

I didn't know any of them a year ago.

To them I am a

redhead
brunette
employee of US House of Representatives
law school wannabe
27 year old going on her first - first date.
fan of singing in the shower
cookie baker
strange bird
person trying to run
nightly runner
writer of random things
laugh
person awake at 3am
fan of BSG
fair hand at chili
person to travel with
fool
slightly obsessive cleaner
book collector
mess
big bed owner
dreamer
magnet for strange
seeker of odd
friend.

I showed up in their world with out even so much as a definite last name. I had no real plan and no real reason to be there.

I was exactly where I needed to be, I owe all of them a piece of my life. Thank you my dears, All the King's horses and then some.


No comments:

Post a Comment